Haribo søger en Packaging Leader
HARIBO is one of Denmark's leading confectionery suppliers.
HARIBO NORDICS consists of HARIBO Lakrids A/S and HARIBO Produktion A/S, and is part of the well-known HARIBO-group with headquartered in Grafschaft Germany. The Group employs approximately 7,000 employees and from this HARIBO Nordics has approx. 320 engaged colleagues. Woriking in sales and production of liquorice and jelly products for the Nordic market, such as the well-known brands: Matador Mix, Star Mix, Super Piratos, Gold Bears, Top Star Mix, etc.
The story of HARIBO is an outstanding success!
The HARIBO production in Faxe employs about 250 colleagues, of which about 70 colleagues in the packing department, which normally operates 5 days a week in 2 shifts and a fixed night shift. The Packaging Leader will lead and inspire the Team Leaders and Coordinators, and are a direct peer to the Production Leader and both reporting directly to the Production Manager.
The Packaging Leader is carrying out a very central role and function in connection with the production in Faxe. We are looking for an experienced people-, analytical- and technically leader. As Packaging Leader, you have the responsibility for the day-to-day management and development of the packaging department. You will ensure an efficient production and a structured utilization of resources. Entrepreneurial managing the department by collaborating with the technical- and the Quality departments. Focussing on having a controlled operation and optimal incorporation of the QHSE topics in everyday life. The Packaging Leader will also have to ensure that the packaging department complies with and works in accordance to the FSSC22000 standards and methods.
The Packaging Leader, through your strong management competencies and structured way of working, ensures the best possible operating result - by optimal utilization of both employee resources and competencies, as well as the technical equipment / installations. Therefore the Packaging Leader must be able to act both independently, as across the organization, based on a deep understanding of the production technical processes in a larger manufacturing company.
In the role of Packaging leader you have the role to influence and continuously develop the packaging department, but also having influence on the whole organization, in order to meet the demands for a cost effective and agile packaging in Faxe.
- Leading all aspects of the Packaging Department (CQDSM)
- Having a full alignment with the Production Leader and Production Manager, the heart of the organization.
- Handle the overall personnel and management responsibility for the packaging department
- Continue to develop the knowledge and skills in the department
- Continuously ensure optimal operating results in close collaboration with the planning department and production departments
- Responsible for the daily staff planning, including temporary staffing and the summer holiday planning
- Responsible for the daily execution of the packaging plan, in alignment with the planning department
- Ensuring a good and safe working environment (QHSE)
- Establish a Continues Improvement environment with our SOP’s as the basis
Your specific daily tasks:
- Lead and motivate the team, as an entrepreneurial and engaged department owner.
- Further develop the company's packaging function
- Equally minded and in tune with the peer Production Leader
- Report to, challenge and spare with, the overall responsible Production Manager
- Participation in and planning of technical changes (in relation to quality assurance), in cooperation with the Technical Department
- Exercise decisive powers in packaging issues (with senior management veto), in compliance with our quality standards
VIL DU VIDE MERE?
Rekrutteringen sker i samarbejde med Nordic Headhunting. Vil du vide mere om stillingen, er du velkommen til at kontakte Partner, Stephan Kofoed-Hansen på tlf. +45 53 57 57 13 eller firstname.lastname@example.org.